Science is Simple is part of Geditorial Limited.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Science is Simple collects the following Data
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number)
- Favourite science topic (if supplied)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Science is Simple with most of the data we collect. We collect data and
process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Newsletter signup
- Contact Form
How will we use your data?
Science is Simple collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Advertising on site
If you agree, Science is Simple may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Science is Simple securely stores your data on Mailchimp and email servers. Science is Simple will keep your contact information for as long as necessary.
You can request your information be removed from Science is Simple’s database at any time.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Science is Simple from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Geditorial Ltd company.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Science is Simple would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Science is Simple for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Science is Simple correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Science is Simple to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Science is Simple erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Science is Simple restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Science is Simple’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Science is Simple transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 07967 565080
Or write to us: 4 Priory Close, Needingworth, Cambs PE27 4SQ, UK
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Science is Simple uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Science is Simple uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Science is Simple sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Cookies in use
|__utma||Performance cookie – Google Analytics.|
|__utmb||Performance cookie – Google Analytics.|
|__utmc||Performance cookie – Google Analytics.|
|__utmz||Performance cookie – Google Analytics.|
|_ga||Performance cookie – Google Analytics.|
|_gat||Performance cookie – Google Analytics.|
|_gid||Performance cookie – Google Analytics.|
|ii_Globalisation||Functional cookie – stores your country code – i.e. GB – where location personalisation is active.|
|CookieNoticeSeen||Necessary cookie – confirms you’ve seen and dismissed the cookie notification. Ensures the website can prevent the notice from showing again.|
|ASPSessionID||Necessary cookie – ASP session cookie – deleted when you end your visitor session.|
The table below sets out what cookies we use and why:
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 07967 565080
Or write to us at: 4 Priory Close, Needingworth, Cambs PE27 4SQ, UK
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Science is Simple has not addressed
your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address Wycliffe House, Water Ln, Wilmslow SK9 5AF, UK